Saturday 24 March 2018

Retro Game Birthday

Hmmm apparently my post the other day about my retro game themed birthday party didn't post, so here we go again!

For my bday party I had planned a bunch of challenges to play on my new modded (well hacked) SNES Classic console. Some were silly like complete the Mushroom Cup in Super Mario Kart with the controller upside down, then there were some Super Famicom game challenges like beat the first level of Sailor Moon R or find "scissorman" in Clock Tower the fastest. Ended the event with a Super Bomberman 2 challenge that had a person from each team blindfolded and trying to play while their teammates gave them directions. 

Then for snacks I made 1up and Power Up Mushroom Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes and everyone for a retro video game character treat bag to take home!  Had so much fun can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment